viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

It's Only Love

Marina V nos regala esta versión de una de mis canciones favoritas de los Beatles. Quizás conozcas la versión de Bryan Ferry, quizás conozcas la versión original, pero es más dificil que conozcas la que ahora te traigo. Espero que la disfrutes.





My oh my.
When you sigh, my, my inside just flies,
Butterflies
Why am I so shy when I'm beside you?
It's only love and that is all,
Why should I feel the way I do?
It's only love, and that is all,
But it's so hard loving you.

Is it right that you and I should fight
Ev'ry night?
Just the sight of you makes nighttime bright,
Very bright.
Haven't I the right to make it up girl?
It's only love and that is all,
Why should I feel the way I do?
It's only love, and that is all
But it's so hard loving you
Yes it's so hard loving you -- loving you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario